Friday, December 4, 2009

Intro on the Lord John Chronology (Read This First!)

Admittedly, I'm a HUGE fan of Diana Gabaldon's OUTLANDER and LORD JOHN series. Of course, being quite a slash nut, it's not surprising to say the last that Lord John Grey would be my favorite character, next to Jamie Fraser of course.

Anyway, since there were requests on the Books & Writers Community on Compuserve for a chronological listing of Lord John's books, I decided to take it one step futher by creating a chronology that includes his appearances in the OUTLANDER books. Unfortunately, it seems that particular thread has long disappeared, I figured I'd better post them here for everyone's (and my updating) convenience.

There are TWO listings, which will be appearing in the next two posts -- Lord John Chronology List and the Complete Lord John Chronology. "List" is simply that -- a list of the books, chapters and sections without any details. The "List" is for those who hate spoilers. The "Complete" chronology contains a few details which may be "spoilerific". This is especially for the convenience of those who have read the books but have difficulty in recalling where a particular scene could be found.

I hope these lists would help you in your further appreciation of Lord John and his adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment